KBKG | 1 CPE | Transfer Pricing Cash Savings Strategies and New Tax Audit Rules
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the operations of multinationals around the world. Although many companies are struggling, new approaches to transfer pricing can lead to significant tax and cash savings. In this practically-focused webinar, our transfer pricing economist will review timely issues with real-world examples, including:
- Practical insights on US and international transfer pricing rules
- Anticipating tax authority audit strategies
- Reducing transfer pricing risks through documentation and benchmarking studies
- Tax and cash savings opportunities in a COVID-19 environment
- US tax reform savings opportunities
- How does a global minimum tax affect transfer pricing?