Grant Thornton | 1.5 CPE | Tax Accounting Quarterly Update – March 2023
Learn about tax developments that can affect your financial statements, including accounting for income and non-income taxes. We will focus on the financial reporting implications of these developments. This is a continuation of our series of quarterly webcasts sponsored by Grant Thornton LLP’s Tax Reporting & Advisory services practice.
- Identify updates in federal tax matters
- Recognize significant state tax developments
- Describe significant international tax developments
- Apply relevant FASB, SEC and other accounting updates
- Cite compensation and benefits developments