EY | 1.4 CPE | The outlook for global tax policy and controversy in 2023
After several years of deliberation and negotiation, jurisdictions are poised to begin translating agreement on global tax reforms into domestic law. However, these global reforms do not exist in a vacuum, but rather have significant interplay, and there is more work to be done. How jurisdictions will implement the BEPS 2.01 Pillar Two agreement, new transparency requirements and a myriad of sustainability measures will unfold in concert, creating far-reaching effects.
Significant tax policy and tax enforcement changes are expected in many jurisdictions. These developments increase the need to monitor not only the activity in the jurisdictions relevant to your business footprint but also the global developments that influence the choices made by individual jurisdictions.
Join a panel of EY tax policy and controversy leaders as they discuss the findings reported in the EY 2023 Tax Policy & Controversy Outlook.
Discussion topics include:
- Corporate income tax trends for 2023
- Government approaches to addressing revenue needs
- Interplay of tax reforms and sustainability measures
- Tax enforcement trends and the tax controversy environment
- Regional differences in the tax landscape
- Keeping up to date on tax policy and administration developments