FORVIS | 1 CPE | Incurred Cost Proposal (Part 1) – The What & Why?
Is your company being required to submit an Incurred Cost Proposal (ICP) for the first time? Curious to learn more about the submission requirements?
Join Mike Mardesich and Brad Tress of our government contracting group at FORVIS as they walk through the ICP life cycle—from initial requirement and preparation to submission, audit, and closeout. Whether you’re new to ICP or need to learn more about the requirements, this first webinar in a two-part series is for you.
Topics will include:
- What is an ICP?
- Who’s required to submit an ICP?
- Where do I submit an ICP?
- Why is an ICP required?
- When must an ICP be submitted?
- What if I missed the ICP submission deadline?
- What comprises an adequate ICP?
- ICP evaluation process
- DCAA’s timeliness requirements
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss ICP administration
- Identify ICP requirements