EideBailly | 1 CPE | Leading Intentionally: How to Make Data-Driven Decisions
If you are struggling to understand your chaotic data in order to make better, more informed decisions, centralizing and establishing a strong data foundation needs to be a top organizational priority.
Join our webinar to discover how to become a data-driven financial leader. Whether you’re a CFO, accountant, or controller, we’ll outline the steps to define an effective data strategy, identify your key data sources, and provide tips on using your data effectively to drive results. We’ll also share how data-driven organizations have outperformed their competition with decision-making, collaboration, reporting to stakeholders, and overall business agility and resilience.
- Examine how data chaos impacts finances, operations, and performance.
- List the elements of an effective data strategy.
- Define how to use data analytics to drive results and aid decision making.
- Identify the key phases of data maturity and good reporting.
- Explore real-life examples of data in action.