Crowe | 1 CPE | Driving decision-making with reports
Better reporting leads to better planning. Monthly reporting is the natural culmination of the planning process, but it is only one component of the decision-making cycle, not the end goal.
Whether your business is large or small, there is a high probability it can benefit greatly by using a better, more streamlined reporting process, so you can plan your next steps with confidence.
Join us for our webinar series on how to use reports to drive decision-making. We will discuss the leading best practices for the modern monthly reporting process and provide a glimpse into where reporting practices are going in the future.
After attending this webinar series, attendees will be able to:
- Deliver useful, accurate data weekly
- Leverage automated ERP integration to eliminate time-consuming export/import processes
- Implement a strong, well-organized reporting process
- Increase reporting transparency
- Utilize annotated KPIs in monthly executive financial review meetings
- Justify actions and reinforce accountability