KPMG | 1 CPE | Breaking out from ordinary to extraordinary in CX: A discussion in Financial Services
Please join us on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 3:00 PM EST for a discussion on how Financial Services brands are breaking out from ordinary to extraordinary to deliver customer experiences.
During this 60-minute webcast, you will learn about:
- Experience-centricity by design, one of the eight critical capabilities of a Connected Enterprise
- Insights and findings from the KPMG 2022 U.S. Customer Experience Excellence Report
- Companies breaking out of the norm in CX and showing resilience despite market disruption and changing customer needs
- Trends in CX and the impact on Financial Services firms
- How organizations are addressing industry challenges and successfully meeting and exceeding customer expectations