ADP | 1 CPE | Accelerator 1: Discover Your Passions & Strengths
Sean M. Duncan, CPA, Founder of Chief Proactive Advisors, LLC and President of SMD Consulting & Accounting, LLC, introduces his Accelerator Series on how to take your tax and accounting firm from compliance only to a highly profitable client advisory services practice while allowing you to achieve more life/work balance.
The first session features an overview of the completeChief Proactive Advisor system for transitioning from transactional, compliance-based tax and accounting revenue to ongoing, higher value advisory service income. The first step?
Discover your passions & strengths. This is the foundational element of the complete program upon which all other steps will be based, and it is an essential component of truly building an advisory firm and/or career you love.
Sean will share his hands-on strategies for transforming your current tax, accounting, and bookkeeping practice to an advisory services firm built on your unique gifts, goals, and clients to generate significant profits, productivity, and more work-life balance.
- Identify, structure, and implement the transformational shifts you need to create the advisory service practice you want and your clients need.
- Truly discover your passions so you can live a more profitable, rewarding, and fulfilling life at work and home (and carve out more free time in the process).
- Identify the risks and opportunities associated with both changing and NOT changing your professional trajectory.
- Identify your strengths beyond the ones you currently use so you can understand how to apply them in new and more fulfilling ways.
- Actively create the foundation of a plan to implement the changes you wish to make in your life by honing in on how your strengths can help you create new services and eliminate those that no longer serve you.