Moss Adams | 1 CPE | Construction Contract Controls for Higher Education Projects
Construction projects and programs represent some of the largest expenditures for higher education institutions, often ranging into the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Join us for our webcast, Construction Contract Controls for Higher Education Projects, to learn more about recommended practices and controls that support successful construction projects. We’ll explore:
- Common construction contract types and their benefits and limitations
- Key construction risks and common exposures to help perform a construction risk assessment
- Insights from real-life examples of contract controls implemented
- Risk mitigation strategies that can help reduce noncompliant charges and schedule impacts
- Tracking projects and financial progress to help reduce adverse impacts, such as cost overruns and schedule delays