KPMG | 1 CPE | Building stakeholder trust in risk transformation
Volatile market conditions. Geopolitical instability. Rapid technological changes. Mounting compliance requirements. Across industries, organizations are operating in an increasingly complex risk landscape. Risk functions are balancing pressures to protect against fast-moving changes while preparing for increased regulation.
Join us for our upcoming webcast where partners from our Risk Services network will discuss key priorities that the risk function should focus on for 2024. Our discussion will also provide highlights from our recently published Chief Risk Officer Survey report, and how these insights will continue to be prevalent over the course of 2024 and beyond.
Specifically, we will discuss trends across five intersecting drivers of risk transformation, including:
- Organizations’ organic or inorganic growth, change in products, services or delivery channels, and other large-scale strategic initiatives
- Efforts to reduce risk exposure and/or hedge against expected market conditions
- New or emerging regulatory requirements, noncompliance with existing requirements, and the risk function’s relationship with oversight authorities
- Increasing the quality, consistency, and confidence in risk management’s requirements and outputs
- Reducing overall costs associated with the governance, maintenance, oversight, and execution of risk requirements and practices