Crowe | 1 CPE | Benefits of performance improvement and SALT planning
In a volatile, unpredictable economy, manufacturing companies should look for new ways to enhance their financial and operational health – and lay the groundwork for long-term profitability.
Performance improvement initiatives and state and local tax (SALT) opportunities can be two potential sources of cash flow for manufacturers. At this upcoming webinar, Crowe specialists can describe the revenue enhancing benefits of these options for your business.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify operational and financial improvement opportunities within their organization
- Determine working capital requirements to reduce inventory carrying costs
- Recognize strategic pricing opportunities for inflation recovery
- Identify tax planning opportunities associated with SALT
- Assess efficiency and estimate costs associated with state tax filing