Crowe | 1 CPE | Achieving unclaimed property compliance
Unclaimed property compliance is often an afterthought for organizations, even though state examinations can result in aggressive and expensive settlement findings. This webinar will walk you through how to build an internal unclaimed property compliance process, something that is necessary regardless of whether you handle the process internally or outsource to a holder advocate.
After attending this webinar, you should be able to:
- Recognize common sources of unclaimed property
- Identify hidden risk on your balance sheet
- Develop internal compliance policies
- Weigh voluntary disclosure options
- Facilitate organizational compliance and unclaimed property awareness
- Be aware of state audit activity
Join us for this webinar to gain a better understanding of the key components of unclaimed property compliance and how your organization can best address this risk area.